Every child had spoken with their guardian angel - until that day when their parents noticed that the child was talking to people who 'didn't exist'. Then they became intrigued, blamed it on excessive childish imagination, consulted with educators and psychologists, and came to a conclusion that the child should give up that sort of behavior. The parents always insisted on telling their children that their secret friends didn't exist - perhaps because they have forgotten that they too had spoken to their angel one time. Or, who knows, perhaps they thought they lived in a world where there was no longer any place for angels. Disenchanted, the angels had returned to God's side, knowing that they could no longer impose their presence.
But a new world was beginning. The angels knew where the gates to Paradise were, and they would conduct all who believed in them to those gates.Perhaps they needn't even believe - it was enough that they needed angels, and the angels would return gladly.
Пауло Коэльо "Валькирии"
Получено рецензий: 12
Написано рецензий: 17
- спать спокойно - философская лирика, 08.11.2008 01:30
- Сидеть внутри, смотря на дождь снаружи - любовная лирика, 21.11.2008 00:24
- По умолчанию... - гражданская лирика, 31.05.2008 12:26
- сложение по модулю два - белый и вольный стих, 14.09.2008 14:32
- то ли еще будет - любовная лирика, 29.07.2008 02:26
- как шесть миллиардов - любовная лирика, 03.07.2008 19:56
- ДЫШИ - любовная лирика, 23.06.2008 03:29
- когда я влюбляюсь - любовная лирика, 30.05.2008 19:03
- хотела... - любовная лирика, 27.05.2008 17:35